National Organization for Potable Water And Sanitary Disposal, USAID
1988 – 1990
The Study included:
1. Development of legislations, systems and laws which affect level and criteria of services and public attitudes towards facilities.
2. An estimation of additional hardware capabilities together with the necessary engineering and management software technologies.
3. Developing & improving of accounting, cost systems, planning systems, information systems and office services of the organization.
4. Training employees from different technical and managerial levels.
5. A plan to establish a better management style with an accompanying information system.
6. A philosophy, methodology, and practice for updating, modernizing, and increasing the effectiveness of the work force.