Strategic Transformation and Management Enhancement - Management Development Study
Strategic Transformation and Management Enhancement – Management Development Study
Abdali Investment and Development Company
Management Consulting,Human Resource Development,Quality Control
May 2010 – January 2011
The Management of Abdali Investment and Development (AID) Company intends to undertake a Management Development Study to review and document its structure and systems, including the organization manual, business processes, policies and procedures and to identify the critical success factors (KPI’s) for implementation. The final phase of the study will reach a Quality Management System (QMS). The overall objectives of the Management Development Study are:
- To identify strategy options for the Company.
- To develop and document an Organization Manual for the company, and to define the level of authorities Matrix.
- To identify, document and improve AID business processes and procedures.
- To develop Human Resources policies and procedures.
- To design a Performance Evaluation System.
- To design a Salary Administration Program.
- To design a framework for training and development.
- To define and implement a QMS.
The scope of services covered:
- Strategic Review
- Organization Study defining existing roles, responsibilities by function, organizational model and structure, functional statement and job descriptions.
- Business Processes and Procedures Improvement
- Policies and Procedures Manual
- Performance Appraisal System
- Salary Administration Program
- A Framework for Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Training and Development Framework
- Quality Management System (QMS) – towards ISO 9001:2008 Certification.