TEAM International (TI) commits its professional staff members to maintain their professionalism and adhere to high ethical standards in the conduct of providing services to clients and in their dealings with their colleagues and the public. This concept of professional behaviour is set forth in the following code of ethics which is binding on each TI professional staff member.
TI recognises that the work of the consulting industry is critical to the achievement of sustainable development of society and the environment.
To be fully effective not only must staff members constantly improve their knowledge and skills, but also society must respect the integrity and trust the judgement of consultants.
This code of ethics is based upon that of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) as approved by the IMC USA Board of Directors on February 3, 2005, and on the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) Code of Ethics.
Our Commitment to Clients
- Maintain knowledge and skills at levels consistent with development in technology. legislation and management, and apply due skill, care and diligence in the services rendered to the client..
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- We will mutually establish with our clients realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
- We will only accept assignments for which we possess the requisite knowledge and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
- Before accepting any engagementwe will ensure that we have worked with our clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to protect it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by us, or another client, without the client’s permission.
- We will be impartial in the provision of professional advice, judgement or decision.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to conside alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
Our Commitment to Fiscal krolovatty
- We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- We will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and we will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
- We has zero tolerance for corruption. The company prohibits payment, offers of payment as well as anything of value directly or indirectly with the purpose of Influencing or obtaining undue business or personal advantage.
Our Commitment to the Public and the Profession
- We will promote the concept of “Quality-Based Selection” (QBS).
- We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and neither carelessly nor intentionally do anything to injure the reputation or business of others
- We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in our relations with clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
Safety and Health Practices
- We are committed to a safe, injury free and illness-free workplace.
- We are committed to create and maintain an environment which prevents gender based violence (GBV) and child abuse/exploitation (CAE) and to adhere to the core principles in this regard.
TEAM International, is an engineering and management consulting firm that provides advanced professional consultancy and support services to the public and private sectors. Since it was established in 1975 in Beirut, Lebanon, it has expanded its activities into more than 40 countries, and has gained international as well as a regional recognition as a major provider of multidisciplinary consulting services.
Within its consulting fields TEAM international provides a wide spectrum of advisory activities comprising, planning, feasibility studies, socio-economic and market studiesdesign, supervision, training and capacity building Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Institutional development and organizational studies, human resources development and Information Technology and Communication consultancy, assistance during implementation, and project management.
The firm’s competitive advantage and value proposition stem from: 48 years of experience in successful operations in development planning, engineering and management consulting in multiple sectors.
A wide spectrum of consulting services across engineering and management disciplines. A multidisciplinary capability with the synergy to provide complete solutions. A strong capacity for financial and technical modeling and simulation to ensure systematic and comprehensive analysis of projects and output scenarios forming a solid basis for management and investment decisions.